Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beautiful song....


Let me breathe a beautiful song,
the one which I fancy,
which runs around me,
like love in the air,
where I rise in dream again and again,
the splendour I always admired,
a rhythm to die for,
It’s liberty, it’s delightful
It has charm and has zeal,
which it imparts around and
let others spread their wings like I do

                                                                                    Its contagious, it’s auspicious
                                                                                    It’s so very enchanting
                                                                                    I desire that song, I conjure that song
                                                                                    It’s the harmony of divine
                                                                                    It’s the glory of contentment
                                                                                    So let me sing that magnificent song
                                                                                   And let serenity abide me…

2 comments: