Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

This is life...


Amidst the darkness I see a beam,
Yes there I see the illuminance, all colourful,
It gives me joy, it gives me patience,

They try to suppress me through their pretence,
They say “that’s life”
I take it rather beautifully,
Blessing their minds, leaving their destiny on Him,
All I believe is my own presence which is beautiful 
and more beautiful…
The more I see the more bright it gets,
the more I get away from dark,
I choose love, I choose joy,
Faith, hope and poise...

They again try to spoil my presence,
They say “that’s life”
I take it rather blissfully,
Erasing them away, leaving their fate on Him,
And emerging as a sun beam, I laugh and smile,
I anticipate, I blossom, more and more,
The more I do it the more I am auspicious,
The more I am in love,
The more it’s gorgeous...

They try to break love, break fortunes,
and everything in their own words and voices,
They say “that’s life”
I pray for their presence, and get away
I laugh, I trust
I admire, I sanctify,
I bloom, I amplify
I smile the most beautiful smile,
And say “this is Life”......


1 comment: