Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Maine manga tha na...


I was sitting in my room...and suddenly some negative thoughts came to my mind. I took my pen and thought to write it down. But then later on I realized that I should develop a positive thinking as I believed that a positive thought is hundred times stronger than a negative one....so again a change came into my story which is as follows, probably in the form of a poetry(in hindi).......

Maine manga tha na anant sagar ko bas chahi thi
Do boond pani ki,
jo aaj ankhon me utar ayi
Maine mangi thi na falak ki lalima bas
chahi thi bhaskar ki ek kiran, par megh
chhaye manas me
Maine manga tha na bagban bas chahi thi pankhuri
pushp ki
par chhalni hue hast kaanton se
Maine chaha tha na madiralay bas manga tha ek
pyala,
par kya jab tute kaanch haath aye....
Par kya ye aankhon ke pani, ye megh, arakt haath, tute kaanch..
mujhe pighla paye
Chahungi main fir do boond pani ki
Aur falak ki lalima,
Pankhuri pushp ki,
aur pyala
Ye zazba abhi thama nahi,
Ye pag abhi parthiv nahi,
Abhi Nahi..........



3 comments:

  1. "tamanna karne se he puri hoti hai har tamanna
    dil dhadkne se hi pura hota hai har sapna
    koshish karne se har raah asaan ho jati hai
    aur aage badhne se har manzil mil jaati hai"

    really.....it z a nice 1 agn.........
    hope u get ur "do boond pani ki"

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful poem and even a better thought..that conveys d mssg!

    ReplyDelete