Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

Monday, March 8, 2010

The secret of MEDITATION..

It has been a month that i am doing meditation.I never knew what it resulted as it was just a few gloomy and depressed friends who wanted to try it including me as I was bored of the hectic schedule which we follow at college.Thus this resulted in developing a store house of negative energy within us which had to be removed and had to be vitalised with positivity.
Chanting 'OM', gayatri mantra, doing a couple of yogasan, visualization and a few more exercises included the art of meditation which we practiced at eleven at night. It worked like a magic, as if god himself had came and showered his blessings upon us. So pure, soothing, satisfying, joyful and what not, was the experience. As the days passed by there was personal growth, self-realization or self-awareness and knowledge of being a "pure being"—the Self. It helped us inculcating a more positive attitude towards life at large. I feel very lucky and different from rest of the world around me for what i had within me.
Gradually i realised that mind and body are intimately connected, and the relationship of the mind to the body in meditation is very interesting.The mind creates a situation in which we see the body as peaceful and beautiful. By creating peaceful feelings in the body, the mind is absorbed in those feelings. So although the body is the object to be healed, it also becomes the means of healing the mind. And lot many such changes i found within me.

I have found that if I meet people on a way, just a nod and a smile (even though I do not know the people and have just seen them around often) brings a smile to the other person's face.

I also feel pleasantly disposed to animals ,which was not there before because the awareness has come that they also crave for love as we humans do.

I realised that what we think creates our future so why not think good if this is all what creates our destiny.
I feel great and so is my meditation cult. We now know how to live life in its best way.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon

    wow
    gr8
    abhi

    ReplyDelete